*complimentary Rent Until The 15th July 2018 On Selected Units*
Brisbane City • Queensland 4000
This listing has closed.
*COMPLIMENTARY RENT UNTIL THE 15TH JULY 2018 ON SELECTED UNITS*
- Air Con Studio Single Unit 2308 at $320 per week
- Air Con Studio Single Unit 2408 at $327 per week
- Air Con Studio Single Unit 2508 at $326 per week
- Studio Single- Low Floor Unit 910 at $267 per week
- Studio Single- High Floor Unit 1815 at $300 per week
- Corner Deluxe Unit 1913 at $300 per week (Option for 2 people)
- Corner Deluxe Unit 2013 at $320 per week (Option for 2 people)
We accept non-students!
- Studio Single – Low Floor at $300 per week
- Studio Single – High Floor at $317 per week
- Studio Double at $337 per week
- Corner Deluxe at $347 (1 person) per week or $369 (2 people) per week
- Balcony Single at $327 per week
- Balcony Double at $368 per week
- Balcony Corner Deluxe at $372 (1person) per week or $397(2people) per week
- Air-con Single at $360 per week
- Air-con Double at $375 per week
- Air-con Corner Deluxe at $409 (1 person) $437 (2 people) per week
- 1 Bedroom Apartment at $462 per week
- Corner Twin at $412 per week
UniLodge on Margaret offers fully furnished studio units and 1 bedroom apartments in Brisbane CBD. Studio units/apartments available from 2nd July 2018 , with leases available until 30th December 2018 or the 29th June 2019 with the option to extend. Enjoy the convenience of inner city living from just $1,299 per calendar month including electricity, unlimited internet, water, telephone line rental, use of the common area facilities, contents insurance as well as Community Spirit Program (CSP) events.
Why UniLodge on Margaret is the best choice for YOU!
UniLodge is an internationally recognised and trusted provider of student accommodation in Australia and New Zealand and has been for over 20 years! We provide a ‘home away from home’ for over 14,200 students in Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, Darwin, Melbourne, Sydney, Auckland and Wellington.
We do more than just provide a building to live in - our vision is to provide you, and all our residents, outstanding service as well as a secure, friendly, supportive and vibrant student community in which to live and one that you can confidently call home.
Our Residential Life Program, Community Spirit is a student life program that has taken the best student wellbeing practices and delivers them through an innovative, integrated and contemporary program. Residents can get involved and feel they really 'belong'. Whether it be, exploring Brisbane, enjoying a barbeque with friends, watching a movie with their extended family, learning how to budget via a money management workshop, enjoying a game of cricket, or volunteering for a local charity - residents can have the best time of their lives by making UniLodge – Your Place!
Roll out of bed and be in class within 5 minutes! UniLodge on Margaret provides modern and safe student accommodation in Brisbane CBD. Our student accommodation is only a few minutes’ walk from Queensland University of Technology (QUT) Gardens Point campus and the Kelvin Grove free shuttle bus. We are also ideally placed for Brisbane's TAFE and English Language Colleges.
The common facilities at UniLodge on Margaret include a Business Centre, an outdoor pool with spa jets and BBQ area, a student lounge with free wifi and Foxtel TV, a dining/group study area and a large modern communal kitchen. There is also a coin-operated laundry, licensed cafe, and convenience store on the premises.
Our on site, friendly and supportive residential staff help students feel at home and are dedicated to looking after the needs of our residents. Feel secure, with our nightly security patrols and personalised proximity cards, which are required for building access.
UniLodge on Margaret provides great student accommodation in the heart of the city.
||$300 - $347 per week
Single Studio Ensuite - $300/week
Double Studio Ensuite - $337/week
Corner Deluxe Ensuite - $347/week
Bond Lodged with RTA, Contract /Lease
|Safety and Security
Fire Blanket or/Fire Extinguisher, Hard wired smoke alarms, Certified swimming pool, Fire safety plan
Close to Cafes and restaurant, Close to Public Transport, Close to Shopping Centre, Close to Campus
Students with families, Visiting Academics, Students, Over 18, Over 30
|Included in Rent
Electricity, Internet, Water
Fully Furnished, Washing Machine, Internet access, Clothes Dryer, Ceiling Fans
No Spaces available to park
|Getting to the University
Campus within walking distance, Train Station Nearby, Bus Stop Nearby