Studio apartment, School Street
Kelvin Grove • Queensland 4059
- public transport
This listing has closed.
UniLodge School Street Studios sit right in the heart of Kelvin Grove’s bustling Urban Village precinct. As well as having your choice of a range of studio apartment options, you’ll have all the space and technology you need to live in comfort. The unique design of this building means you’ll always be able to find your own sanctuary while still feeling like you’re part of the community.
Just a few kilometres from the Brisbane CBD, two minutes’ walk to QUT’s Kelvin Grove campus and 15 minutes’ walk to UQ’s Herston campus, UniLodge School Street Studios are in an ideal location. A short shuttle bus service takes you to QUT’s Gardens Point campus and other bus services are right on your doorstep to take you wherever you like. With a farmer’s market every Saturday, supermarkets and plenty of cafes and restaurants close by, everything you need is right here.
UniLodge School Street Studios Features, Pricing and Inclusions
• The property is just a few kilometres from the Brisbane CBD, two minutes’ walk to QUT’s Kelvin Grove campus and 15 minutes’ walk to UQ’s Herston campus… UniLodge School Street Studios are in an ideal location.
• A short shuttle bus service will take residents to QUT’s Gardens Point campus and other bus services are right on the doorstep.
• With a farmer’s market every Saturday, supermarkets and plenty of cafes and restaurants close by, everything your students’ need is right here.
What is included in my Rent?
• 15GB internet per month
• Membership to the UniLodge Community Spirit Program
What is in your room?
• Double bed
• Private balcony
• Private ensuite bathroom
• Kitchenette with microwave and/or oven, cooktop, fridge, toaster and kettle
• Large study desk, chair and lamp
• High speed internet
• Wall mounted 40” smart TV
Safety and Security
Residents will feel safe and secure with CCTV security at the property and secure swipe card access to each studio apartment.
The property has amazing recreational areas for all residents to enjoy.
• Open plan foyer with meeting space
• Communal recreation spaces
• BBQ area
• Hi speed Wi-Fi
• Covered bike storage (limited)
• Covered car parking (additional charges apply)
Inspections are available Monday-Friday from 9am-11am. Please message us if you would like more information or to show your interest! Non-Students are able to apply.
||$365 per week
Double with Ensuite bedroom
Bond Lodged with RTA, Contract /Lease
|Safety and Security
Fire Blanket or/Fire Extinguisher, Hard wired smoke alarms, Internal room lock(s), Fire safety plan
Close to Cafes and restaurant, Close to Public Transport, Close to Shopping Centre
Students with families, Visiting Academics, Students, Over 18, Over 30
No Preference, Female, Male
|Included in Rent
Electricity, Gardening, Internet, Water, Gas
Permitted Outside Only
Air conditioning, Fully Furnished, Washing Machine, Internet access, Clothes Dryer, Clothes Line
On Street, Garage
|Getting to the University
Bus Stop Nearby