Toowong • Queensland 4066
- public transport
This listing has closed.
Don't miss out on your perfect room in Semester 2. Choose Scape Toowong to make your year complete and live your best student life.
Focus on what matters while you're studying and let Scape take of all the little details so you can make the most of your university experience. There's a lot to juggle as a student, which is why at Scape Toowong we've got:
Fully Furnished Apartments
• Our studios are designed just for students, and come fully equipped with a comfy double bed, desk, chair, loads of clever storage, smart TV, fridge, induction cooktop and combi-microwave, plus individual heating and air-conditioning controls, so you won't need to run around furniture shopping for your apartment. At Scape Toowong, there are plenty of room type options. You can share a two-bedroom, five-bedroom or eight-bedroom apartment with your friends or enjoy more privacy when you choose a self-contained studio apartment. Whichever you'd prefer, you'll get to enjoy the comfort of everything you need already included.
National Safety & Security Network, ScapexSonder Safety App and Dedicated Shuttle Service
• We want our students to feel as comfortable as possible when they're at home at Scape or out and about exploring their new cities. Our National Safety & Security Network and ScapexSonder Safety App gives our students that extra peace of mind knowing that a helping hand is never far away when they're staying at Scape. We also offer a dedicated shuttle service to drive our students from home to university and beyond in comfort and style.
• Scape Toowong is conveniently located beside Toowong Village, giving residents an abundance of restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, shops and public transport options right on their doorstep. We've also got unforgettable views from our incredible rooftop of the Brisbane River and the city scape. Scape Toowong is in the perfect location especially for students at the University of Queensland St Lucia campus only a short shuttle ride away.
Full Events Program with Tutors provided
• Our dedicated Lifestyle Experience Managers have specially curated a calendar full of exciting events to keep our students feeling happy, healthy and motivated every day of the week. We even bring in tutors for our students during exam times to help them get that extra competitive edge! Scape also teams up with experts in student skills including Readygrad, who provide our students opportunities to sharpen their employment skills and network to open doors for life after university.
24/7 Specialist Team on Hand
• There is always a friendly face to welcome you home and make sure you've got everything you need with our 24/7 specialist, multilingual Scape concerige and security team on hand in our buildings. We'll also be there if you get locked out of your room. No need to worry about locksmiths and call out fees, or even a replacement card fee - we've got you sorted!
All Utilities Included
• No need to worry about setting up accounts or registering for water, electricity, air conditioning, heating or WiFi - we've got all of this covered in your weekly room price.
At Scape Toowong, our brilliant building also has...
• 100 MB per second Wi-Fi throughout the whole building
• Communal kitchen, dining, lounge and games areas with a giant slide connecting the upper level to the communal spaces
• Quiet and group study zones
• Beautiful cut-out outdoor terrace spanning multiple levels, plus a rooftop terrace with an outdoor cinema, BBQ’s, tables and benches
• 24/7 gym
• Cinema and games room
• Pay wave operated laundry
• CCTV and onsite maintenance
• Onsite housekeeping
• Secure bike store
If you book for Semester 2, 2019, we'll also give you $100 Scape Credit to help you settle in that little bit easier.
Create unforgettable memories during your university years with Scape, the experts in student living. Get in touch with us to find out more about what your life could be like at Scape Toowong.
||$229 - $459 per week
Twin Studio - $229/week
Shared 8-bed apartment - $269/week
Shared 2-bed Apartment - $279/week
Shared 5-bed apartment - $295/week
Standard Studio - $349/week
Large Accessible Studio - $459/week
Bond Lodged with RTA
|Safety and Security
Fire Blanket or/Fire Extinguisher, Hard wired smoke alarms, Internal room lock(s)
Close to Cafes and restaurant, Close to Public Transport, Close to Shopping Centre, Close to Campus
Students with families, Visiting Academics, Students, Over 18, Over 30
|Included in Rent
Electricity, Internet, Water
Air conditioning, Fully Furnished, Internet access, Clothes Dryer, Clothes Line
|Getting to the University
Campus within walking distance, Train Station Nearby, Bus Stop Nearby